We want to give the puppies
born here the best possible start in life and
prepare them as good as we can for their future
lives in their new homes. We do that by:
- raising the puppies in our kitchen, as
part of our family and having close contact
with them every day.
- Keeping puppies and mother under adult
supervision at all times, our puppies are
never home alone.
- socialising the puppies with different
impressions and experiences, for instance
other animals, children, guests, and small
excursions in the nearby environment.
- letting the puppies play outside, as
much as the weather allows it.
- feeding the puppies with quality
products specifically for their age and size.
All puppies from our kennel:
- have a pedigree from the Danish Kennel
- have an individual health exam and a
health certificate from a veterinarian.
- are microchipped.
- have been dewormed.
In return we expect that our puppy buyers are
looking for a dog to be part of their family,
and that they sign the standard purchase
agreement from the Danish Kennel Club with our
- The dog must be HD and ED x-rayed.
- In the event that you are not able to
keep the dog, we have first right of
If you whish to be written up for a puppy,
you are welcome to contact us. If it is at all
possible, we prefer that everyone comes to
visit, prior to being written up for a puppy, in
order for us to balance expectations, and each
have the chance to consider if it is the right